Monday, March 17, 2008

African or European?

If I were to ask you what the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow was, you might give me a variety of answers, the correct one of which is, of course: "African or European?" I also would have accepted "What? I don't know that!" followed by a lingering scream. Thanks to these guys, I now have to memorize the actual answer for future reference. I don't understand the math, so I'll assume it's correct. They also tell you what the capital of Assyria is.

For those of you who are confused, go rent Monty Python and the Holy Grail. You won't be disappointed.

For those who loved the show, you can find complete transcripts of every episode here. Handy!

P.S.: In a complete coincidence, I realized the above domain is owned by the guy who did the Recobbled edit of The Thief and the Cobbler I mentioned not too long ago. Spooky.

No comments: