Thursday, April 10, 2008

30-Second Bunny Theatre

Here's a website that reenacts famous films in thirty seconds or less. With animated bunnies. It's great; they do movies as varied as Fight Club, Die Hard, and Napoleon Dynamite. A perfect example would be the summation of Snakes On A Plane, in which the opening scene plays out like this:
Henchman: [beating up snitch] He saw us!

Main Bad Guy: I'ma put snakes on his plane.
Accurate and forthright. I only wish I could link to a YouTube clip or something, but as it is, my Flash skills aren't up to par. In fact, you could say that they're much, much less than par. Regardless, watch my favorite short to get the idea: James Bond Medley. Somewhat ironically, that's the only short that doesn't hold itself to the normally strict 30-second rule, but only because they had to boil down 21 films to fit in under a minute.

No comments: