Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moxy Früvous

I first heard of these guys on The Acapodcast, great A Cappella Podcast (If you're into that kinda thing). They sang The Gulf War Song, a protest song that was written over ten years ago, yet is equally applicable today. Extending my many-pronged-internet-searching tentacles, I found their 1993 CD Bargainville (I also found this page with some random tracks. I recommend Michigan Militia. Stay away from The Ballad Of The Shit-Faced Lobsters. It's terrible). I assume you want me to tell you what the best songs are. I haven't heard them all yet, but I really like The Drinking Song. Enjoy.

2 comments:

sayer said...

king of spain! king of spain! si!

Chris said...

The Ballad of the Shit-Faced Lobsters is not Moxy Fruvous. That's mislabeled from the Napster days. You can even TELL it's not them ... name one voice in there that sounds like Jian Dave Mike or Murray...NONE!