Monday, February 4, 2008

Tipa Ska

Like ska? Of course you do. Who could possibly dislike ska? I found a Russian (I presume) website that is improbably diverse in its selection of free ska, ska-punk, and reggae tracks. Hundreds (maybe thousands) of organized, high-quality tracks. This may sound like an advertisement, but it's really just a glowing recommendation for a wonderful site. I think that maybe they avoided major bandwidth consumption by having their tracks as ".rar" instead of .mp3 format (It took me a while to figure out that I just needed to delete the letters R-A-R and add the letters M-P-3 to the end. I felt like an absolute fool).

For the ska virgins, try on the track "You" by Mustard Plug (Get it. Get it now), or the not-really-ska-but-still-really-good "What I Got" by Sublime.

No comments: