Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Knuckle Tattoos

You remember McSweeney's Internet Tendency? Yeah, they had a list detailing alternatives of the LOVE-HATE motif for knuckle tattoos. Among them, you'll find PORK-RIBS and INTO-MATH. Funny, yes, but only in the real world will you find ELEP-HANT or N3RD-COR3.

This guy got Martha Stewart's Prison ID tattooed on his knuckles as a kinda faux-gang style tribute. The color is "Martha Stewart's Hosta Green."

This guy was gonna get PANC-AKES, but decided waffles kicks pancakes' ass, a sentiment I DO NOT SHARE.

YES. In related news, my heart belongs to this girl.

The "story" behind this tattoo is really, really, simple... I like to eat the soup. I mean, c’mon, who doesn’t like a big ‘ol f***in' steaming bowl of soup? If you’re sick, depressed, angry at that f***er in the Hummer who cut you off on your bike and then has the audacity to give YOU the finger, or just hungry... soup is the sh*t! I’m pretty damn sure that my fierce love of soup enabled me to hook up with the hottest soup loving girl in Austin!! The tattoo was done this past winter at the Star of Texas Tattoo Convention in Austin, by my pal Zack Kinsey of Leviticus Tattoo in Minneapolis, MN. If yr. up that way holla at a brotha. Love, Peace, and Soup Spoons. (and check out the Soup Gang Blog)

Seriously, check out the man's blog. He really loves his soup.

A mathematical singularity. 'Nuff Said.

Why did she get this tattoo? "Because I never forget."

Check out some more here.

No comments: