Friday, August 28, 2009

Untitled

Ooh, so much. Alright, well here's a ton of stuff I couldn't flesh out into full posts:

My new favorite jazzman, Lee Morgan, comes highly recommended from this Russian forum, complete with Rapidshare links. Seriously. Just get The Sidewinder (each word is a link) and listen to the title track. If that doesn't convince you, just listen to the rest of the album. Now do you see the might of the trumpet?

TRANSLATION PARTY! Yeah! Do not ask questions, just click this.

A little site appropriately entitled HasTheLargeHadronColliderDestroyedTheEarthYet.com. You should probably check. I'll wait.

A fairly comprehensive Pixies anthology of albums. Listen to them all. If you're kinda like "maybe, I guess," then do me a favor and just listen to Surfer Rosa. It doesn't have the best Pixies songs, but it's the most consistently enjoyable album.

That is all.

No comments: