Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oh God No

This is going to be terrible.

Note: I'm a huge fan of the graphic novel, so if you're totally lost, read the book. Seriously. If you've already read it, read it again with this annotation. It's pretty in-depth. Come to think of it, a book as grand as this deserves a longer post than this, but I'm seriously tired for some reason. Seriously. Read the book. It completely changes your view of the comic medium, the superhero genre and how literature can be interpreted. It also proved inspiration for many other awesome things, most notably Heroes. I was actually kinda mad when I MILD SPOILER!! saw the last couple episodes of the first season. I won't say any more for fear of ruining not one but two excellent plots (even if one is almost a word for word ripoff of the other). Okay, one more thing. Dr. Manhattan and Sylar are both second-generation watchmakers? Please. NERD RANT... OUT!

No comments: