Thursday, June 26, 2008

Monocycle

So there I was, trolling YouTube, killing time, when I stumbled upon this slice of heaven.

"A monocycle?" I cried aloud, much to the annoyance of my boss, who was talking to me at the time. "What could this be? Could such a thing exist?" I instantly dropped everything I was doing and began to search for a purveyor of such a device online; all the while vaguely aware that people were still talking to me. These people, however, were not monocycles, so I considered them significantly less important. And find one I did. I fully intend to scrounge up the requisite thirteen thousand dollars so I can scoot about town, worrying that the wheel would get caught and I'd just spin around and around and around inside the wheel, all the while screaming "THIS WAS A BAD IDEA."

Kinda reminds me of the monowheel thing in Steamboy. Ever seen that? Why not? It's steampunk anime. If it's good enough for me, then it's good enough for you. Gotta go. Boss is saying something about a "pink slip".

No comments: