Monday, June 9, 2008

Cracked.com

For the most part, I tend to stay away from top ten comedy lists (on the INTERNET?! Surely you jest), finding them elitist and slanted in their leanings. I also like to stay away from comedy articles online. That being said, I had never read Cracked.com before. I actually like it. Much like The Onion, it has comedy articles, mostly lists. I love lists. Here are some of the best.

The Nine Manliest Names In The World

Five Recent Scientific Advances (And How They'll Destroy Us All)

Near Misses: The Six Worst Movies Hollywood Almost Made

Eight Laws All Comic Book Movies Follow

If Juno was Ten Times Shorter And 100 Times More Honest

Five Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

The Five Most Badass Presidents Of All Time

The Six Most Badass Stunts Ever Pulled In The Name Of Science

Six Insane Cults (That Would Probably Be A Lot Of Fun)

But really, they're all good.

EDIT: Jesus Christ. Read this. Not you, Olivia. Seriously. NOT YOU.

THE UNHEARD OF DOUBLE EDIT!: Okay, I'm done.

No comments: