Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OK Computer

Are you ready for some Radiohead? You better be, because I got not one, not two, but three Radiohead albums. Well, not really. Just one album, OK Computer. It happens to be my favorite Radiohead CD, their new stuff lacks. Here's the awesome news. I have two cover albums. Yeah! Two cover albums, going track by track through the awesomeness that is OK Computer. First up, we have the original album from Radiohead, the LP that started it all. Then, we move on to a string quartet cover album, equally impressive. Third and perhaps most surprising of all, The Easy Star All-Stars, with their CD Radiodread. That's right. A reggae cover album. All is right with the world. Can't nobody say I ain't done nothing for the internet.

Now for some reason, the string quartet album is missing "Exit Music (For A Film)", which is track four. I'll try and find it somewhere else. Now, our staff* recommends "Karma Police", string quartet "Karma Police", and reggae "Karma Police". I cannot stress the excellence of this song enough. Happy listening.

*Me. Our staff is just me.

No comments: