Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time Cube

I believe we can all agree that the internet is a revolutionary thing. It's certainly an awesome thing. But is it an efficient thing? Par example, is the information evenly distributed? No. Of course not. And that's because anyone who can afford even the slowest dial-up connection can put whatever he wants on there at any time. Take, for another example, Gene Ray, Cubic and Wisest Human, whatever the hell that means. In a now infamous website, "Dr." Gene Ray "explains" his "theory": TIME CUBE. What's Time Cube? Let the good doctor explain:
EARTH HAS 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY TIME CUBE WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION. 4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1 DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL. Believer is far more EVIL than a False God, for Google cut back my Site from 34,000,000 to 4,000,000 in 1 night for the above Statement. 1 Day1God exists only as Evil. I thought Google was free of such evil bias, predjudice and shenanigans that block real truth from being known. Once before, Google cut back my site from 89,000,000 to 34,000,000 in a single act for something I said, that/s Evil Google is ONENESS EVIL as I experienced and you can see.
For ease of reading, and fear of skewing his teachings, I elected not to edit his words in any way. Mind you, this is the first thing you see on the site. I think it provides an eloquent summary of the rest of his site. Because I'm a good person, I read the whole site, so you wouldn't have to. Sweet Jesus. I'll quote the best laugh out loud moments below:
You are educated stupid - an evil ANDROID, your opposite brain destroyed by Evil ONE. ONE - DOES NOT CREATE, NOT EVEN A GOD.
If you would acknowledge simple existing math proof that 4 harmonic corner days rotate simultaneously around squared equator and cubed Earth, proving 4 Days, Not 1Day,1Self,1Earth or 1God that exists only as anti-side. This page you see - cannot exist without its anti-side existence, as +0- antipodes. Add +0- as One = nothing.
(I do love that his simple existing math proofs involve a squared equator.)
You have a god like brain - parallel opposite & analytical, wasted if you believe in ONE.

(Gene Ray has problems with ONE.)

Leg mobility. This guy knows what's going on.
Hey - got a death threat from Temporal Phoenix last night, saying that the big ole boys that make the world go round, are going to wipe me off the Earth. They can't allow the Time Cube Principle to continue.
(Temporal Phoenix is never mentioned again.)
DOG BRAIN STUDENTS
(This is just kinda like a title floating around without any follow up.)
-1 x -1= +1 is WRONG, it is academic stupidity and is evil.

That's really enough. You can't get the full impact here. Check out the main site. Trust me, the changes in font size and color really make the page just pop. At least it's not Geocities.

Would you entrust your mind to this guy? I would. This guy... He just rules.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap.
holy crap.
omg... "Scientists are evil cowards
and should be castrated
for obscurantism of the 4
simultaneous days within
a single rotation of Earth."
my goodness..
he really goes crazy with those font sizes and colors, doesn't he?