Monday, January 7, 2008

Eric's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Idea

Far be it from me to pass judgment on a fellow human being, I believe that Eric has self esteem problems, because Steampunk Star Wars is a SPECTACULAR idea.

You may remember that last year (hee hee) I posted about the Steampunk phenom (for lack of a better word). Well, on my never-ending search for crap online, I stumbled upon Eric Poulton's website. I haven't seen a lot else of it, but the steampunk pages touch on a pretty great idea, best summed up in this picture:

(That picture is my current desktop) Whoa. Seen here is Lord Vader. "He is a master with the traditional weapon of Force champions, the Phlogisticated Aether Torch, more commonly referred to as the phlogisabre." WHOA. You can read up on some of his other ideas here.

See if you can guess who those two scruffy nerfherders are.

No comments: