Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wenger, You Magnificent Bastards

Call me old-fashioned, but I believe a Swiss Army Knife should be longer than it is thick. Desecrating all I believe is Wenger, one of the best Swiss Knife manufacturers out there, who have just released a $1,200(US) Knife with 85 tools.

Among the tools, you will find over a dozen various screwdrivers (some with specialized uses, such as a "special self-centering screwdriver for gunsights"), a fiber optic thread holder, a tire tread gauge, a laser pointer with 300 foot range, a telescopic pointer, and, to finish off the randomness, a "golf club face cleaner". I'm no golfer, so I couldn't tell you what that is, but rest assured, nobody needs one of those, much less in a Swiss Army Knife.

If you would actually like to purchase one of these... knives, you can go to the Wenger site here.

No comments: