Monday, November 12, 2007

Jonathan Coulton

This guy... what can I possibly say to do this dude justice? He is the epitome of "good" oddio in my eyes. (I have some "bad" oddio set up for later posts.) I haven't listened to him in a long time, but his re-discovery recently has fueled my desire to spread the gospel of stuff I find on the internet. If you're a fan of music, you should like at least one of his songs. I like them all. And the beauty of it is, you don't have to buy his music. You can listen to all of it free on his website, JonathanCoulton.com.

Might I suggest the song "I Feel Fantastic", or, if you're a Beatles fan or a Chicago fan (I am both), the bizarre cover/remix "When I'm 25 Or 64".

Like I said, you don't have to buy his songs, but if you want to listen to them any other place than at a computer with an internet connection, you'll have to figure out how to download them. I did, but I rule. So I guess you'll just have to purchase some CDs if you like him.

No comments: